3.05.2010

For my Cousin {Columbus, NE infant photographer}

After a few weeks of waiting due to illness and crazy busy schedules, I was finally able to meet up with my cousin and her gorgeous girls. I will be honest, I was a little nervous that the baby wasn't really a newborn anymore. Turns out though that all the worrying was for nothing. Sweet baby Elizabeth was an angel the whole time, and even slept a bit for us. Of course the little stinker didn't smile until after the camera was put away! Thank you guys for coming to see me! I hope you enjoy your preview.

1-1553

1-1590

1-1622

1-1613bw

1-1666

2 comments:

Sandy March 8, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

Thanks Kelly for giving up your evening for us. The pictures are wonderful, as usual! Kaitlin looks so grown up - not sure if I like that, tho! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Sandy

Anonymous April 20, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer specializing in on-location children's and family photography. I have 3 children of my own, and know the importance of capturing kids in their own element.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP