3.08.2010

Sneak Peek for Jasmyn {Columbus, NE infant photographer}

I know I have said this before, but I am convinced that I have the cutest clients in the world! I have had a sudden spurt of babies coming to me lately and every single one has been too adorable for words. The little sweetie I photographer tonight was no exception. She wasn't so sure about me at first, but once she warmed up we got some great shots. Look at her gorgeous eyes and lashes!

1-1798

1-1829bw

1-1803

1-1821

1-1835

2 comments:

Anonymous March 9, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

oh wow she got so big and is adorable

JASMYN GUERRERO March 9, 2010 at 5:17 PM  

I LOVE THEM!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM ALL! EMAIL ME PACKAGES AND PRICES SO THAT I COULD ORDER ASAP!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer specializing in on-location children's and family photography. I have 3 children of my own, and know the importance of capturing kids in their own element.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP