2.18.2010

**Photographer's Child Syndrome**

Most photographers will joke that their children are most often their most difficult subjects. You will hear them refer to their kids having PCS, or photographer's child syndrome. I always laughed and thought to myself, oh not my kids...my kids will always cooperate when I ask. Leave it to my kids though to set me straight. Cooperation? Yeah, not so much. The boys have getting me to throw in the towel down to a science.

First, you need to do something silly in hopes of distracting the lady with the camera:

Untitled-2

If that doesn't work, you can agree to sit still and look at the camera. But you must avoid smiling at all costs!!

Untitled-3

When all else fails, HIDE!

Untitled-1

Luckily their sister is still willing to sit for me most of the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer specializing in on-location children's and family photography. I have 3 children of my own, and know the importance of capturing kids in their own element.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP