3.06.2010

Return of the Cuteness {Columbus, NE infant photographer}

I first met this little guy when in November when I did his 3-month pictures. We met up again this morning for his 6-month pictures, and boy has he grown! He has quite the little personality and kept us all laughing with his little growls. This age is so much fun to photograph! Enjoy your sneak peek, and tell that little guy to stop growing so fast! :)

1-1734

1-1726

Great-grandpa's college football gear

1-1754

Untitled-1

1-1715

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer specializing in on-location children's and family photography. I have 3 children of my own, and know the importance of capturing kids in their own element.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP