3.25.2010

Good Golly Miss Molly {Columbus, NE newborn photographer}

I first met this family last August when I photographed Miss Clara. This morning I had the pleasure of photographing her brand new baby sister. This little girl is just as beautiful as her big sister and was a dream to work with. She was awake and content and allowed me to try out various props. Then after a dinner break and quick car ride to calm her down, she was out cold and ready for me to position her as needed. I love when the parents and the children are willing to let me follow out my visions. Thank you April!

1-2311

1-2340bw

1-2403

1-2437bw

1-2418

2 comments:

Anonymous March 26, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

Oh Kelly, I love these! Great pictures as usual! April

Anonymous March 29, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

She is so sweet! I can't wait to meet her.
Thank you for sharing.
Aunt Tonya

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer specializing in on-location children's and family photography. I have 3 children of my own, and know the importance of capturing kids in their own element.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP