1.24.2010

For My Sister {Columbus, NE Family Photographer}

I had the pleasure of spending Saturday evening with my sister and her fabulous family. We don't live very far from each other, but matching up schedules is usually a challenge. The stars finally aligned, and we were able to get some great pictures of some of my favorite people. I hope you guys likes your pictures. Love you lots! {Huge sneak peek because I just couldn't pick favorites}

1-0869-2

1-0860bw

i00147

1-0883-2

i00156

i00178

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer specializing in on-location children's and family photography. I have 3 children of my own, and know the importance of capturing kids in their own element.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP