11.27.2009

Sneak Peek for Cecily {Columbus, NE Infant Photographer}

I spent the morning with an adorable almost 3-month old. He wasn't too sure about the crazy people trying to get him to smile, but he put up with us long enough to get some cute shots before passing out in the present box. Thank you for picking me to do his pictures. I hope you enjoy them!

A slight hint of a smile here

1-9116

1-9134 bw

We were able to get outside for a bit thanks the unseasonably warm morning.

1-9170

And done.

1-9215

2 comments:

Stephenie November 30, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

The present shot is just adorable! Nicely done!

Anonymous December 15, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

The present picture so beautiful deffentily a Christmas card picture

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer specializing in on-location children's and family photography. I have 3 children of my own, and know the importance of capturing kids in their own element.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP