11.08.2009

Sneak Peek for Angie {Columbus, NE children's photographer}

This morning I packed up my studio equipment and headed over to meet up with my cousin and her family. Aren't her boys the cutest things ever? Those baby blues melt my heart! Here you go Ang, I hope you like them! I will have rest of your session done soon I'm sure. I can't help but keep going through them.
Mr. E-This boy is going to break some hearts. Not only is he handsome, he is very smart too.
1-7883
1-7874
Mr. L-With his sparkling baby blues and adorable grin, I don't think he will have any problems getting himself out of trouble.
1-7933
1-7854
Look how sweet they are together...
1-7897-bwcrop
Did I mention how cute they are? Oh, I did? Well, they are. Just look:
1-7866-2
1-7852
Thank you again for allowing me to photograph your sweet kids. Special thanks to Karen as well for allowing us to take over your house again. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous November 8, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

omg they are absolutely adorable

ang November 9, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

I love them Kelly! You did any awesome job. Thank you :)

Carrie November 10, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

I LOVE these photos...so stinkin' cute!

EIEIO Photography November 11, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

Love love the last one, those teeth!

Wende Trew November 11, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Those are adorable!! Love the lighting!!

Amber Anderson Photography November 11, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Great images!! I love your lighting! Those boys truly are adoable.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer specializing in on-location children's and family photography. I have 3 children of my own, and know the importance of capturing kids in their own element.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP