6.23.2009

Z Family Sneak Peek - {Columbus, NE Family Photographer}

I met up with this family for a session last night on their property in Genoa. I think I could have spent all day at this awesome location. They were great sports to put up with the heat, humidity and mosquitos. Thank you guys for a great session, and be on the lookout for plenty more pictures (I have about 40 more to go through yet).
A family picture
1-2437
Mr. K
1-2430
1-2357
Miss T who made me work for my shots ;)
1-2341
1-2365
And one of the watchdog
1-2464

1 comments:

Cindy June 23, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

What a great location! Love the 1st one. Lovely work as always!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer specializing in on-location children's and family photography. I have 3 children of my own, and know the importance of capturing kids in their own element.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP