6.12.2009

Exciting News!

*The official Frozen Moments Photography website will be going live very soon! Keep your eyes out for more updates.
*
*
*I am still offering free sessions in exchange for use of your images on my website. Contact me at kjbonk@hotmail.com for more details.
*
*
*My website is especially lacking in seniors and newborns. If you know someone that fits either category, contact me. I will throw in a few free prints along with the free session.
*
*
It doesn't feel right posting without a picture, so here is one I dug up from last summer of my dad and my middle son.
065-bw

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer specializing in on-location children's and family photography. I have 3 children of my own, and know the importance of capturing kids in their own element.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP