11.21.2010

Sneak peek for Sarah {Columbus, NE family photographer}

I met up with this gorgeous family yesterday afternoon. When we first booked the session the forecast was calling for temps in the mid 40s and partly sunny. Of course with this being Nebraska, we ended up with 20's, clouds, wind and a light drizzle. The girls were troopers though and let us get a few family pictures before we headed indoors. Thank you, Sarah, for choosing me to photograph your wonderful family. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

1-3391

1-3395

1-3462bw

1-3445

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer specializing in on-location children's and family photography. I have 3 children of my own, and know the importance of capturing kids in their own element.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP