7.18.2010

For Emilie {Columbus, NE Senior Photographer}

Last year I photographed older brother Blake. This year it was Emilie's turn. We had made the decision to start early in the morning in an attempt to beat the heat. Unfortunately it was still hot and humid, and wet and muddy on top of that. Emilie was a trooper though and so much fun to work with! A special thanks to Cheryl for lending a hand when needed. I hope you guys enj0y the sneak peek!

1-0211-2

1-0267

1-0191

1-0349

1-0167

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer specializing in on-location children's and family photography. I have 3 children of my own, and know the importance of capturing kids in their own element.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP