4.03.2010

For Jill & Drew {Columbus, NE infant photographer}

Sweet little Lennon made the trip from Omaha with her dad to come see me this morning. She wasn't very thrilled with the change in her routine, but with a little persistence, a bottle, and a dancing monkey we were able to coaxed some cooperation and a smile or two out of her before she fell asleep. Thank you Drew for your patience, and Jill, I'm sorry you couldn't make the trip. You did a great job picking out some adorable outfits for her though. :) Enjoy your sneak peek, and I will email you when the full gallery is up.

1-2669

1-2678bw

1-2646

1-2721

1-2701

1 comments:

Becky April 5, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

Awesome photos! What a little cutie!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer specializing in on-location children's and family photography. I have 3 children of my own, and know the importance of capturing kids in their own element.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP