12.23.2009

Sneak Peek for Holly & Amber {Platte Center, NE Child Photographer}

I spent Sunday morning with 2 fun sisters and their adorable kids. I knew it was going to be a great session when they started bringing out their own hats, headbands and a tutu. Talk about a photographer's dream session. Add to that the 2 sweet, outgoing boys and one very laid back baby girl and you have the makings of a great day. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, and I hope to have the rest of your images up very soon!

1-9921

1-9788

1-9890

1-9811

1-9846

1-9825

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer specializing in on-location children's and family photography. I have 3 children of my own, and know the importance of capturing kids in their own element.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP