8.15.2009

Sneak Peek for Nathan {Columbus, NE Senior Photographer}

I had another great senior session this morning. I love when clients show up to a shoot with some ideas of their own, and no reservations. It had rained overnight and right up to half an hour before our shoot. There was mud...lots and lots of mud. But we had a great time, no one fell (though I think my assistant was hoping I would ;) and in the end there are lots of great shots to choose from. Thank you for great morning!

1-4926

1-5085

1-4995

1-4911haze

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer specializing in on-location children's and family photography. I have 3 children of my own, and know the importance of capturing kids in their own element.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP