5.12.2009

Recent Studio Work

The months of April and May have kept me pretty busy, and as a result I haven't had much time to pick up my camera. Here is the one studio session I managed to squeeze in in April. Clearly my male models are a little overworked as well, as they were refusing to offer much cooperation.


1-1226

1-1238

At least I can still count on my little diva to offer up some poses and smiles.

1-1301

1-1288-2

1-1290

And how can you not love this? The kids already are starting to define their own funky style.

1-1330

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!

About Me

My photo
I am a photographer specializing in on-location children's and family photography. I have 3 children of my own, and know the importance of capturing kids in their own element.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP